Health, Safety and Environment
Our employees’ health and well-being are crucial to our company’s performance. Our health policies and procedures are designed to help us continue to improve. We take proactive steps to detect potentially debilitating illnesses and ensure that employees have easy access to health care.
To ensure that our outstanding safety culture is perpetuated, Madoline’s typical Workplace Health and Safety is a collaborative effort that promotes safe work practices and ethics throughout all of our units, as well as all of our workers, partners, and service providers.
To reduce our environmental effect, we are constantly working to improve the HSE performance of all of our activities. We achieve this through strong governance structures and collaboration with industry partners, suppliers, government, and non-governmental organizations.
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health by managing the health and safety risks in the workplace
- Provide clear instructions and information, and adequate training, to ensure employees are competent to do their work
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions
- Implement emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
Since its inception in 2010, Madoline has relied on an integrated HSE management strategy to accomplish its health, safety, and environmental goals. The strategy is founded on an unwavering commitment to improve performance while also conserving the environment.